Wholesale Broadband Solutions
Wholesale Broadband Solutions (WBS) are a range of broadband services that allow service providers that do not want to invest in extensive network infrastructure to offer end-users a branded Internet product.
WBS will be grandfathered to Level 1 on 31 December 2011. This means that there are no new connections or MACs.
The benefits of WBS for a service provider include:
- No need to build extensive network
- No large capital requirements
- Access to reliable, proven technology
- Low operating costs
- Variable costs - you only pay for what you have sold to end-users
- No stranded technology or sunk technology costs
For more information on WBS download the product profile.
Technical documents such as the Service Provider Guide can be accessed from this page by logging in to My Wholesale. If you do not have a login contact your company administrator or your Telecom Wholesale account manager.
Want to Know More?
Contact your Telecom Wholesale account manager or, if you aren’t already a Telecom Wholesale customer, find out about becoming a customer.