Our Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Solution enables you to offer your customers world-class 3G mobile services via the Telecom WCDMA mobile network.
Suitable for niche players to global brands, our MVNO Solution provides a cost-effective, low risk way of entering the growing New Zealand mobile market.
With our MVNO Solution you can:
- use our simple, competitive price construct to create compelling mobile offers and whole-of-business bundles specific to your customers' needs
- differentiate your product by marketing mobile services under your own brand and provide your own customised service support
- leverage our supplier relationships for device logistics and repair, and choose from Telecom Wholesale's range of devices from world-leading manufacturers
- take advantage of our full wholesale service wrap including fault diagnosis and resolution to help you service and support your end customers.
We'll work collaboratively with you to develop a mobile proposition to suit your business and objectives.
MVNOs are responsible for their own setup and development costs that enable them to wholesale our mobile services.
To become a Telecom Wholesale MVNO you'll need to:
- enter into an MVNO Agreement and provide a security payment
- be able to reach a minimum of 5,000 mobile connections over 3 years
- establish contractual relationships for device logistics and repair
- apply for reseller access to the Industry Portability Management System (IPMS).
For more information on our MVNO Solution download the product profile.
Technical documents such as the Service Provider Guide can be accessed from this page by logging in to My Wholesale. If you do not have a login contact your company administrator or your Telecom Wholesale account manager.
Want to Know More?
Contact your Telecom Wholesale account manager or, if you aren’t already a Telecom Wholesale customer, find out about becoming a customer.